Advice Hub logo

Moving to a new country to study is a daunting experience. We are able to provide advice on a number of issues affecting international students, from social activities in Edinburgh to academic procedures. We also organise events which enable international students to make the most out of their experience abroad.

If you're an international student, you’re very welcome to pop into the Advice Hub for a chat! You might have lots of questions about life in Scotland and we’ll happily put you at ease. For any problems that need solving, from immigration advice to welfare issues, we’ll most likely direct you to the International Students Advice Office. You can find them in the Student Services Centre, just along from us in the Hugh Nisbet Building.

If you’re looking for ways to meet people and get involved on campus, make sure you check out the University’s volunteering opportunities and societies.

Useful Links