It's time to provide you all with a little update regarding the decisions made at the AGM.
Did you know…
That during Elections week, students also voted to approve the decisions made at this years’ Annual General Meeting (AGM).
More than 50 students took the time to cast their vote and have a say on relevant issues and how they should be addressed by the Union. The majority of students participating in the referendum, voted to pass all the decisions taken at the AGM.
The decisions that were passed include:
- Minutes from the previous meeting
- Audited accounts for 2020 – 2021
- Report from the Full-Time Officers
- Motion: Support the UCU Strikes
- Motion: Fossil Free Heriot-Watt
- Keep existing policy to boycott Nestle
Maybe next year, you can attend the AGM and ask us to address the things that YOU believe the Union should deem important and raise any issues that YOU think we should be actively dealing with.