Thu 22 April 2021 15:45-16:45
Do you want to know how to get started with using EndNote X9? This webinar will give you an introduction to using EndNote to manage your references, including adding references to your EndNote library and using Cite While you Write to create citations and reference lists in a Word document.
The session will cover:
- Building an EndNote library.
- Adding, exporting and importing references.
- Organising references in your EndNote library.
- Using Cite While You Write to add references to your text.
- Generating and formatting a reference list.
EndNote X9 is available to all Heriot-Watt staff and students and can be installed on your own laptop. If you have any questions about installing EndNote onto your own laptop, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. (You do not need to install EndNote before attending this webinar - EndNote will be demonstrated using the librarian's computer.)
This is an online webinar. Please check the time in your local time zone. Register here
- The librarian teaching this webinar will be using a Windows computer. EndNote is very similar on Windows and MacOS so the webinar is suitable for users of either operating system.