Our receptionists are some of the friendliest people you’ll ever meet. You can come to them if:
- You need your Ridacard topped up (cash only please, but don’t stress – we have an ATM in our building)
- You need to pay your bills using PayPoint (also cash only)
- You would like to buy a mobile top voucher
- You would like directions to the Amazon Lockers to pick up an Amazon parcel
- You would like an NUS card
- You’re just visiting and you’d like a guest WiFi password
- You have any other general queries about the Student Union and would like your day brightened.
You’re never too far away. Give us a call on 0131 451 5333 or email Union.Reception@hw.ac.uk.
Book a Room
If you’re looking for a space to study, hold a meeting or even hold an event, we may be able to help you.
Our meeting rooms are free to hire for students and societies. Our biggest room can hold up to 32 people sitting or 50 people standing and is equipped with a projector and a screen. We also have a number of smaller rooms seating between six and 10. Launch the e-booker here to choose your room. If you aren’t sure which one is right for you, Reception will be happy to help you.