The Student Shop
The Student Union shop has everything you need to keep you going.
And we've got more sandwiches than you can shake a stick at.
Your Student Union shop is conveniently located in the Hugh Nisbet Building - right next to Elements and The Advice Hub
Whether you need a pick up in between lectures or you've run out of bread in halls, the SU shop stops you from having to trek out to Asda or Sainsbury's.
Remember that every penny you spend in the shop goes back into your Student Union meaning your sandwich could fund things like
- Gluten free, halal snacks and sandwiches and Fairtrade products
- A wide selection of grocery items from necessities such as fresh milk,
breadand eggs to international cuisine items
- A range of magazines and discounted newspapers
- An extensive range of Heriot-Watt clothing which includes t-shirts, hooded tops, sweatshirts, polo shirts and caps.
- A range of Heriot-Watt merchandise including University design ties, coasters or smaller gifts like mugs, key rings,
- First class and International stamps as well as greeting cards
- Top quality lab coats and protective goggles
- A large range of specialist stationery including folders,
- A selection of beers,
winesand spirits. (Please note we operate a Challenge 25 policy for ID).
- Essential toiletries and healthcare products
- A large range of confectionery
We have a wide range of energy drinks as well as our Costa Express machine where you can enjoy a free syrup shot with your coffee.
In a rush?
You can checkout quickly and easily with our self-service checkouts and contactless pay (including Apple Pay) at our manned tills.
Please note there is a £3 minimum spend on card transactions.